Plastic surgery is the fastest-growing subset of surgical procedures in the United States, with over nine billion dollars spent on plastic surgery in a single year. These surgeries are performed for a number of reasons; the most commonly thought of are cosmetic.
Common aesthetic surgeries include rhinoplasty (nose jobs), breast implants and reductions (these may be for cosmetic purposes, as in the case of men with overdeveloped breast tissue – gynecomastia – or women who have had a complete mastectomy to treat breast cancer), laser hair removal, dermabrasion and chemical peels, botox injections into the cheeks and forehead, and tummy tucks (abdominoplasty) to transfer fat from the stomach either into the trash or to another area of the body.
Reconstructive surgery may be performed on victims of birth defects such as cleft lip or palate, as well as those who have suffered from disfiguring burns or injuries. Those with carpal tunnel injuries may undergo hand surgery as a last resort to treat the problem.
Plastic surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is typically done to improve someone’s appearance. There are licensed plastic surgeons working all over the world, and many of them assist women and men with reconstructive procedures. For instance, if someone gets into an accident and requires a specific procedure or treatment to repair their face, a plastic surgeon would assist with this. However, these doctors also aid with cosmetic procedures like breast augmentations or implants, liposuction treatments that remove body fat, and even face lifts that restore youth.
There are numerous plastic surgery procedures that people can consider at this point. Some of these are a tummy tuck to slim down the midsection, rhinoplasty to alter the nose, and even eyelid reconstruction to make someone appear younger. As you are probably aware, there are specialty clinics and surgeons all over the United States that specialize in cosmetic surgery. Some less invasive procedures that are common consist of chemical peels to make the face appear more youthful, wrinkle reduction injections, and laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal is a method that permanently removes hair from the patient’s legs, arms, thighs, or face. It is not difficult to learn more about plastic surgery, as well as procedures like liposuction, and breast augmentation or implants. In fact, you can likely consult a doctor or cosmetic surgeon in your town or city. Contact these experts by phone and make any inquiries you feel are necessary. This way you can get all of the answers to the questions you have.
One of the first known cases of a person benefitting from plastic surgery was on a British soldier in 1917. Plastic surgery restores form and function to a person’s body part such as their face, hands and more. Reconstructive surgery specifically repairs impairments caused by accidents or deformities a person was born with. Alternatively, cosmetic surgery is a procedure where the results of the surgery are for aesthetic purposes. Here are some terms to know about plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- Rhinoplasty – Rhinoplasty is a surgery performed to alter the look, shape or location of a person’s nose. Rhinoplasty is performed by surgeons for cosmetic and medical purposes.
- Blepharoplasty – The surgical procedure which removes fat from under eyelids and adds a lift to the skin is known as blepharoplasty.
- Congenital Disorder – Reconstructive surgery is often performed on congenital disorders which are issues that a person is born with. These disorders affect both men and women.
- Craniofacial Surgery – A craniofacioal surgery will focus on features of the face including the skull, jaw, lips and more. These surgeries are often reconstructive plastic surgeries.
- Dermal Fat Grafting – Dermal fat grafting is the procedure of moving fat from one area of the body such as a thigh or arm to the facial region to smooth out wrinkles and plump up the face in an aesthetic way.
- Breast Augmentation – Breast augmentation is another term for breast enhancement. This can include implants, shape adjustments and more. Breast implants are typically made from saline or silicone materials.
- Trigonocephaly – Trigonocephaly is a condition people may be born with that causes their forehead to be pointed and their eyes close together. A surgeon may be able to perform reconstructive surgery on a trigonocephaly patient.
Plastic Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Surgery Plastic, Plastic Surgeons, Plastic Surgeon, Plastic, Doctor, Surgery Physicians, Plastic Surgery Doctors, Doctor Of Plastic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tucks, Chin Plastic Surgery, Facelift.
Dubai medical directory is a one-stop destination for medical treatment seekers, as well as treatment providers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Find all types of doctors, hospitals, clinics and healthcare providers in Dubai. Best doctors in Dubai, best Hospitals in Dubai and comprehensive list of clinics jobs and careers in Dubai UAE. Search for doctors in Dubai by name, speciality, arae or mobile phone numbers. View contact details or schedule an appointment with any of the hospitals or doctors in Dubai. Find list of doctors in Dubai with contact details, list of hospitals in Dubai with contact details & list of medical clinics in Dubai with clinic names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings.