When a couple discovers that they cannot reproduce easily, they will frequently contact a fertility clinic in an effort to find out why. Fertility clinics will usually offer many different tests and treatments to discover why a couple cannot successfully reproduce, and will generally conduct these tests on both the man and woman in the relationship. Ultrasounds, biopsies and surgical procedures are some of the tests that may be used to try and discover why a couple cannot reproduce. If it is discovered that one person in the couple is completely incapable of conceiving a child, the fertility clinic may offer sperm and egg donor programs that may help the couple have a child.
Fertility clinics help women who are trying to get pregnant. Some services they provide include egg insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and testing for both men and women to find out why conception has been difficult for them. Speaking with a doctor is required in order to determine what type of treatment is best for the individual. Health tests a clinic performs often include a screening for STDs, measuring the follicle stimulating hormone in women, and sperm count in males.
If needed, the physician may prescribe drugs to help with the reproductive system to encourage conception. Fertility clinics teach patients to learn about their menstrual cycle to help determine what days there is a better chance to conceive. Doctors speak with their patients to determine how long they want to give natural conception a chance to work before they start looking at alternative ways to get pregnant. Egg insemination and in vitro fertilization are popular options. However, surrogate mothers are available if other options haven’t worked. Some fertility clinics offer surgical procedures, including tubal reversal surgery.
Others have an area designated for a relaxed childbirth experience. Clinics with sperm banks have allowed males to donate sperm that is later used for egg insemination. Donors typically remain anonymous, but have given some information regarding their looks, interests, and educational achievements. It’s extremely important to speak with a doctor at a fertility clinic to learn what must be done in order to increase the chances of becoming pregnant. Doctors are available to answer questions regarding all the options that are available if natural conception has been unsuccessful.
Fertility clinics are medical facilities that assist individuals and couples with pregnancies. These clinics work with sperm banks and other medical facilities in order to help people become parents. Typically women or couples visit fertility clinics when they are having difficulties getting pregnant. These facilities are staffed with medical experts that handle processes like in vitro fertilization, artificial insemination, and reproductive acupuncture. Listed below, you will find some helpful terms that apply to fertility clinics, and the professional assistance they provide.
- Endocrinology – A branch of medicine or physiology that concerns endocrine glands and hormones. Endocrine glands are those that secrete hormones and other substances directly into the bloodstream.
- Inseminate – Artificial insemination is a process handled by fertility clinics, and it is done to assist patients with getting pregnant. A device is used to directly insert sperm into the woman’s reproductive tract.
- In Vitro Fertilization – Also known as IVF, this process involves a woman’s reproductive egg that is fertilized by a man’s sperm, but done so outside of the body. IVF is a common treatment in infertility cases, or when a couple is having difficulty getting pregnant.
- Reproductive Acupuncture – A type of medicine or treatment that uses thin needles to puncture the skin in specific areas. Since this type of acupuncture concerns reproduction, women are treated with needles in the reproductive area, which may help them conceive or give birth.
- Sperm Bank – This is a medical facility that is also known as a cryobank or semen bank. This facility collects sperm from male donors, and then stores it at cold temperatures, so it can be used later to inseminate a patient who is trying to get pregnant.
Fertility Clinics, Fertility Clinic, Clinics Fertility, Fertility, Fertility Doctors, Fertility Specialists, Infertility Clinics, Infertility Specialists, Fertility Treatment, Fertility Experts, Fertility Physicians, In Vitro Fertilization Clinic, IVF, Reproductive Center
Dubai medical directory is a one-stop destination for medical treatment seekers, as well as treatment providers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Find all types of doctors, hospitals, clinics and healthcare providers in Dubai. Best doctors in Dubai, best Hospitals in Dubai and comprehensive list of clinics jobs and careers in Dubai UAE. Search for doctors in Dubai by name, speciality, arae or mobile phone numbers. View contact details or schedule an appointment with any of the hospitals or doctors in Dubai. Find list of doctors in Dubai with contact details, list of hospitals in Dubai with contact details & list of medical clinics in Dubai with clinic names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings.