Many chiropractors choose to purchase the equipment that they need from a chiropractic equipment and supplies wholesaler because they can get the items at discounted prices. Some of the chiropractic items that they need to purchase are tables that give them easy access to abdominal and back muscles, acupuncture needles, and machines that can help them work with clients that need physical rehab. Some of this equipment has foot pedals that can adjust the tables and chairs easily. By acquiring all of these pieces of equipment, many chiropractors find that they can offer their clients all of the services that they need.
Companies that sell chiropractor equipment and supplies have to maintain a catalog of items that doctors use to treat their patients. The types of equipment can vary significantly from treatment to treatment. For instance, most chiropractors use adjustable massage tables and chairs that allow them to manipulate a patient’s muscles and joints, but they might also use exercise machines for physical therapy. When exploring companies that sell medical supplies, you will want to make sure that you choose one that has the specific types of equipment that you need.
Many chiropractors find that it is best to purchase new and used supplies from a single source rather than purchasing some items from one supplier and other items from a different company. Purchasing portable massage tables, adjustable chairs, and exercise equipment from the same company not only helps reduce the amount of money spent on shipping and handling, but might even help your business qualify for bulk discounts. Many chiropractor supply companies now have websites with interactive catalogs.
This allows their clients to order abdominal rollers, spine manipulation products, cervical chairs, and other health supplies through the internet. The online catalogs also make it easier for potential clients to browse their items and compare prices. In addition to deciding which companies have the back support, adjustable chairs, and massage tables that you need, you should also learn about how satisfied their current customers are with the services and products that they have received. You can do this by requesting references, but you can also read online forum posts to get information directly from clients.
Chiropractic treatment is a medical philosophy of treating problems in the human body by focusing on the relationship between the spine and nervous system. Chiropractors will use a variety of supplies and equipment to diagnose issues in the spine. Patients will often lay down on a massage table, while the chiropractor will perform an assessment. The massage table can be easily moved to position clients, so that chiropractors can perform assessments and then adjustments. Chiropractors may also recommend that patients perform certain stretching exercises to improve their overall physical health.
- Nervo-scope – A nervo-scope is a piece of equipment that locates subluxations in the body. This device works by measuring the skin temperature on each side of the spine.
- Subluxation – Subluxation is when the vertebra loses its position and becomes misaligned in the body. This causes the spine to wear down and degenerate.
- Mobilization – Mobilization is a method used to describe the stretching, movement and manipulation of the muscles that improve the range of motion in the joints.
- Spinal Adjustment – A spinal adjustment is a forceful thrust that stretches the joint beyond its range of motion. This helps increase its mobility.
- Activator Adjusting Instrument – An activator adjusting instrument is a chiropractic device that helps put a misaligned vertebra back into place with a mallet.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation – An electrical muscle stimulation device supplies electrical stimulation to get a physiological response and improve circulation in the body.
- Chiropractic Analysis – Chiropractic analysis is a routine check-up that determines a patient’s need for a spinal adjustment.
Chiropractors Equipment & Supply, Chiropractors Equipment, Chiropractors Supply, Chiropractors Supplies, Chiropractic Equipment, Chiropractic Supply, Chiropractic Supplies, Chiropractic Products.
Dubai medical directory is a one-stop destination for medical treatment seekers, as well as treatment providers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Find all types of doctors, hospitals, clinics and healthcare providers in Dubai. Best doctors in Dubai, best Hospitals in Dubai and comprehensive list of clinics jobs and careers in Dubai UAE. Search for doctors in Dubai by name, speciality, arae or mobile phone numbers. View contact details or schedule an appointment with any of the hospitals or doctors in Dubai. Find list of doctors in Dubai with contact details, list of hospitals in Dubai with contact details & list of medical clinics in Dubai with clinic names, contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, websites, location map, driving directions, deals, offers, prices, costs, coupons, vouchers, reviews and ratings.